As an international student, you need to apply for a study visa through the South African Embassy in your country. A non-refundable registration fee of $800.00 into our bank account will activate the process of selection. We will then issue you with an acceptance letter for 24 months. The registration fee will include the compulsory medical cover required by the embassy.
Half of the remainder of the course fee needs to be paid six weeks after commencing training and the outstanding balance within eighteen weeks after the start date.
Online visa applications can be completed at:
Foreign Licence Validation
To Validate your foreign PPL or CPL license in South Africa you will need to participate in the following processes:
- We will require a copy of your license so that the SACAA can confirm that your current license qualifies you for validation.
- If the above is in order, you will have to write a subject namely Validation Law (done at Westline Aviation).
- After having passed the Air Law exam, which consists of a multiple-choice exam scenario of 30 minutes, you will have to undergo a flight test.
- A one-hour preparation flight on a C172 in which basic flying aspects will be addressed, as well as hot and high operations. This will be followed by a flight test, including a cross country as well as a general handling skills test.
- If the test is successful, the SACAA will issue you with a validated license.
For us to facilitate the process for you, we require the following documents:
- Pilot's Logbook
- Valid Pilot License
- Any other documentation pertaining to your pilot's license