Westline Aviation has been active at the New Tempe Airport near Bloemfontein (S29 01 57.70, E26 09 28.80) for the last 13 years and offers an extensive range of aviation-related courses and programs.
List of our operating Licenses:
Training Organisation (ATO) Part 141 – CAA/0038
There are 2 lecture rooms that can house 12 and 24 students respectively.
- Night Rating - Heli & FW
- Instrument Rating - Heli & FW
- Instructors Rating - Heli & FW
- Helicopter Advanced Training Program
- Class Rating - Heli & FW
- Type Rating - Heli & FW
- Tug / Safety Rating
- Turbine Engine Airplane Flight Instructor Endorsement
- Initial Turbine Rating Airplane
- Radio Telephony
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- CRM Presenters Course
- Human Factors for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
- Dangerous Goods (DG)
- Aircraft Accident Investigators Course
- Night Vision Imaging System Course
- NVG Flight Training
- Quality Assurance and Auditing Course
- Safety and Emergency Procedures Training (SEPT) for Flight Deck Crew
- Flight Operations Management Training Course
- One Day Grade II and Grade III Instructors Seminar
- Simulator Training
- Conventionally controlled Microlight Aeroplanes (CCMA)
- CAA Testing Centre
- English Proficiency
- Conversion Training
- Recurrent Training & Checking
The company is a registered charter operator under licence of the South African Civil Aviation.
- Class II Air Service License – N235D
- CLASS III Air Service License – G869D
Charter Aeroplane Part 135 – CAA/N235D
The company operates 14 aircraft for various charter purposes and has operations in two different locations.
Charter Helicopter and Game Work
Part 127 – CAA/G869D
The company operates 8 helicopters in three locations. These helicopters are utilised over the spectrum of training and charter requirements.