Westline Aviations has the following facilities:
- Office Complex. There are 16 offices available for company as well as flight instructor activities.
- Lecture Rooms. There are two separate lecture rooms that can house 12 and 24 students respectively.
- Instrument Flying Procedural Simulator. The IF simulator is SACAA accredited and has full hands on capability, simulating aeroplanes similar to those used for instrument flying in preparation for CPL licence holders and those individuals requiring a night rating.
- Lounge: The lounge offers resting facilities for visiting air crew and passengers.
- Ablutions: The ablution facilities cater for men and women from 08h00 till 18h00 daily.
Hangars. Westline has five hangars owned and leases three more to look after the need of utilised aircraft and helicopters.
Aircraft. The school has five Cessna 172 aeroplanes 2 Cherokees and two R22 helicopters. A Mooney is used for variable pitch and retractable ratings as well as test prep for single engine CPL. The school has a Baron 55 for multi ratings. We have the usage of 2 x R44 and 2 x Hughes 300 helicopters for training as well as game work. A Robinson R44 helicopter is available for charter work, carrying up to three passengers in comfort. Fixed wing single and twin aircraft are available for charter purposes
Maintenance. There is a maintenance unit, Ferreira Aviation, on Tempe airfield which provides all our maintenance needs.
Grounds maintenance Equipment. Westline has its own tractor and industrial grass cutting equipment to cater for the Tempe grounds as well as runway clearways. The company has two vehicles for administrative tasks as well as for transportation of students to and from the student house.
Student Houses. The school has two dedicated 8 bedroom houses for students. A shuttle service drives twice daily between the school and the student house.
Student Quarters on Tempe Airfield. We have a 12 bedroom flat complex newly built on the airfield.
Examination Centre. The school has a three seat examination centre where PPL on-line CAA examinations can be performed. We also test radio telephony competency in house. Mock examinations are available for PPL as well as for CPL levels.
ATC. Tempe Airport has no ATC facility which affords little to no delays in getting airborne. The airfield layout is suited for circuit training and Westline Aviation monitors traffic intensity to give traffic advise where necessary. All students are however required to contact Bloemfontein International after takeoff and as such Radio Telephony is covered to CPL standard. Route RT is covered as per normal throughout the country.